- …A desire to change Austin’s affordability problem
- …Identified a good Problem-Solution fit; your solution can actually have a meaningful impact on the problem
- …The skills and background necessary to be able to deliver your solution
- …The ability to measure your impact and track progress against it
- …A plan for the next twelve months with clear goals and outputs, fully aware that both are probably wrong
- …Are based in Austin, TX and want to learn from, contribute to and build with a cohort of locally-based peers
- …Consistent encouragement, inspiration and practical tools.
- …Dedicated time, mentoring and tailored support as you test and build your impact and business models
- …Specialist advice from other successful ventures and relevant experts
- …Powerful connections, including to customers, beneficiaries, potential partners, funders, talent and other locally-based peers like you
- …Help recruiting, building and engaging your board
*Huge thanks to the UnLtd USA team for sharing templates, inspiration & best practices as we have built this process and program.